web stats analysis

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Geographic bachelor...

Kathy and Noah boarded a plane out of Prague early this morning bound for Minnesota. We left the house at 4:40 this morning to get them to the airport for their 6:15 flight. The airport is only 10 minutes from our little village of Horomerice, which is good on days when we are traveling, but bad on most other days when the plane noice makes us feel like we're living in Richfield. Desite a slow line at the ticket counter I wathced them go through customs at about 5:20 a.m.

I now join several thousand other expat guys as a geographic bachelor. With schools out the families head back to wherever home is, with the guys joining for a week or two, but spending most of the summer alone in Prague. My previous longest time away from Kathy and Noah was just oen week - for numerous international business trips to places like Greece, Egypt, Israel, and Saudi Arabia. I will headback to MN this Saturday for two weeks and then come back here for three weeks before Kathy and Noah return. I hope the time goes fast. I miss them already.

No comments: