web stats analysis

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Fellow Minnesotans, welcome to Prague...

I was wondering why the hits on the blog took a jump this week, and then realized that it was due to my having registered it at twincities.com, the web site of the St. Paul Pioneer Press. It's a fairly new feature so there are probably a limited number of blogs registered yet. To those of you visiting the blog via twincities.com, welcome! I, my wife Kathy, and our 9-year old son, Noah, moved to Prague last summer. I work for Radio Free Europe.

I started the blog in April, and like most blogs, mine has a general theme - our experiences in Prague and elswhere in Europe - but I also digress often into other areas that interest me (from music videos to Stewie from Family Guy). I hope you like what you see and come back from time to time to see what's up. Feel free to send me an email or leave a comment. I'll be heading back to St. Paul on June 30 for a two week vacation, but will continue to blog from MN.

Again, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: