web stats analysis

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Back to Minnesota...

I will be leaving for the airport within the hour for the flight to Amsterdam, and then the second flight to the Twin Cities. Travel has long since lost its excitement. I mean the physical transportation part of getting from one place to another. It's exhausting, especially international travel, the service and food aren't really very good, and there is always the decent chance that there will be some kind of delay. But heading back to MN to see my wife and family makes it very worth it. And it is still amazing to me that I can leave Prague at 9:30 in the morning and be in the Twiin Cities at 3:00 the same afternoon. Back in the olden days the trip would take weeks or months.

Anyway, I plan to keep posting while in the Twin Cities.

No comments: