web stats analysis

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Layover in Amsterdam...


Styopa and I have a three hour layover in Amsterdam before we fly on to Prague. We're not hungry since they fed us twice (dinner and breakfast) on the way over. Found a business center where we can get on the internet for 9 Euros (about $12) for an hour. We looked up the Twins score from last night (they won!) and checked email. There is still time for me to do this quick update.

The flight was uneventful - the best kind. I watched the movie 300 which was good and had a very unique visual style. I'm a sucker for the "good versus evil" movies like the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and this is in a similar vein. It's pretty violent but in a less than fully realistic way.

Steve and I watched The Incredibles - at least we did until they turned off the entertainment because we were landing.

I will provide another update once we get home, unless I am too tired and crash.

No comments: