web stats analysis

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hello I must be going...

Well, since I started the blog a few months ago I have prided myself on making nearly daily posts, even if occasionally they are short or deal just with music videos. The cause of the light posting is Styopa's visit. We have been going out for dinner after I finish work, and then when we get back to the house we start playing with the PS2. On Tuesday night the time got away from us and I didn't get to bed until 2:00 a.m. I'm 48 years old and don't do well with staying up until 2:00 a.m., especially when I have to get up at 7:00 to go to work.

Actually, if you want details of what we have been up to, click on the link to his blog on the left side of the page.

Oops, Steve has been up playing the PS2 while I post this, so I better get up there to prevent him from hogging. Steve leaves for home early on Saturday so I expect the posting to pick up.

No comments: