web stats analysis

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Our 11th anniversary...


Today is our 11th wedding anniversary and I can't let that pass without note. Last year on our 10th anniversary we spent the first night in our new house in Prague. Today wasn't so dramatic - just a rainy fall day with us well entrenched in our new house and new city. We went to Coffee Heaven (the Prague equivalent of Starbucks) after dropping Noah off at school for a relaxing coffee before I went to work and Kathy went to the bank to make some changes in some automatic bill payments.

Thinking about our 11 years together it struck me that on the one hand the time seems to have flown by, while on the other my life is so drastically different now than we before I met Kathy that it seems like forever ago that we were married. Interesting how it feels both near and far off.

I'm not sure where we will be on our 15th, 20th or 25th anniversary (I could guess, but will leave that for some other time) but wherever it is will be a continuation of the adventure that is currently 11 years old. It's been quite a trip and I look forward to what the future holds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Al,

Congrats to you and Kathy!!!

Happy 11th and many, many more!!

George